Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Weekend Plans

This weekend is going to be a much needed getaway... but FIRST

Thursday night Kurtis will be opening his mission call. I can't even tell you all how excited I am for him AND how proud I am for making the decision to serve the Lord. My guess is somewhere foreign speaking, but I seriously can't decide where! A part of me wants to say Japan just because well, seems like thats where our family is meant to be, but so many of his high school friends have been called elsewhere so I'm having a hard time! I'm just so anxious to find out...

Friday we will arrive in this lovely city: Las Vegas
We will explore the strip and the city...

My poor husband... I will be dragging him to this wonderful store

Last but not least... HELLO! Mountain West Tournament!! We will be going to the game on Friday and if they make it past, we'll go to the one on Saturday as well.

GO COUGS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment